- Muddle 2 Basil Leaves, Lemon Wedge, Vanilla Bitters, and Ginseng and Honey Syrup in shaker tin.
- Fill with Ice.
- Add infused Virginia Frost Vodka and Bold Rock Cider.
- Pour in a round container that will fit into a colander and freeze over night.
- Shake until well chilled.
- Strain in martini glass.
- Top with sorbet and sprinkle with bee pollen.
Virginia Frost Small Batch Vodka & Asian Pear Infusion Recipe
- 750 ml Virginia Frost Small Batch Vodka
- 1 Virginia Asian Pear, Cored and Wedged into 8 Pieces
- Pour vodka into large Ziploc bag.
- Add Asian pear wedges and remove as much air as possible.
- Let sit for 3-5 days.
- Remove pears and refrigerate infused vodka.
- Infused pears can be used in cocktails.
Ginseng & Honey Syrup Recipe
- 1-2 oz Dried Virginia Gold Ginseng Root (If you can’t find VA root, use a USA grown root)
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Virginia Raw Honey
- Bring 2 cups water to a boil on your stove top.
- Turn down to simmer and add Ginseng.
- Simmer for 45 Minutes.
- Strain Liquid and let cool down to warm and add Honey.
- Refrigerate for up a month.
Handmade Vanilla Bitters Recipe
- 1 oz 100 Proof Virginia Moonshine
- 1 Whole Vanilla Bean
- Pour Moonshine into small ziplock bag.
- Add Vanilla Bean.
- Squeeze all the air out and seal.
- Let sit for 14-21 days.
- Remove the bean.
- Add a few drops or dashes to cocktails for a rich, warm layer of flavor.