- Prepare all ingredients as described
- Heat butter in a large 10-12qt soup pot
- Add the sausage and cook for three minutes stirring often.
- Add the leeks and garlic and cook for an additional two minutes.
- Add the potatoes thyme, bay leaf, old bay, Alewerks Weekend Lager, and chicken stock; cover and bring to a boil then reduce. Cover potatoes and simmer for four minutes.
- Add clams shrimp and corn. Increase heat to high; cover and cook until clams open.
- Sprinkle tomatoes and chives over top.
- Serve in bowls with the broth, grilled country bread or your favorite baguette and sides of melted butter.