Clear Gazpacho / Mangalitsa Ham / Pickled Shrimp / Garden Vegetables
- Prepare all ingredients as described.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Pour in a round container that will fit into a colander and freeze over night.
- Line a colander with eight layers of cheese cloth.
- Place the frozen gazpacho in the colander, cover with plastic wrap and let thaw at room tem- perature until all the gazpacho has filtered through the cheese cloth. (this can take up to eight hours).
- Bring all ingredients except the shrimp to a boil.
- Add shrimp and cook about 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat and remove from the stove; cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate at 4 hours then remove from pickling brine.
- Keep refrigerated.
- In chilled soup plates, arrange slices of prosciutto, radishes, tomato, and pickled shrimp.
- Pour clear gazpacho over and decorate with herbs.