By Cat Keller
- In shaker tin, combine 2 oz Cirrus Vodka, 1/4 fresh squeezed grapefruit, 1 wedge lemon squeezed, 2 oz Lychee syrup, and 6 drops walnut & grapefruit bitters. Shake until well chilled.
- Strain martini into carbonation bottle and carbonate.
- In martini glass, add as many raspberry liqueur ice marbles as you want and pour carbonated martini over raspberry marbles.
- Garnish with multi colored straw and caramelized grain infused walnut (warning walnuts will have an alcohol bite).
- Enjoy through straw and save raspberry marbles for last, or sip martini and enjoy raspberry marbles as you drink.
- Handmade Lychee:
- In sauce pan, combine 1 cup water, 1 cup cane sugar, and 12 ounces Lychee fruit peeled and seeded.
- Heat to a boil and then turn down and simmer for 15 minutes, remove from heat and cover for 30 minutes to cool.
- Strain and refrigerate.
- Handmade Raspberry Liqueur Ice Marbles:
- Step 1 – Handmade Raspberry Liqueur: Combine 1 bottle Cirrus Vodka, 2 pounds or more raspberries, and 2 cups sugar in double Ziplock bag and infuse for
30 – 90 days.
- Step 1 – Raspberry Liqueur Ice Marbles: Whisk together 4.5 oz Handmade Raspberry Liqueur, 2 cups cold water, and 1 teaspoon citric acid. Freeze in mini marble-sized ice trays.
- Walnut and Grapefruit Peel Bitters:
- Combine 100 proof corn moonshine with 1 pound walnuts and the peels of 4 pink grapefruit in double Ziplock bag. Infuse mixture for 21-30 days.
- Caramelized Grain Infused Walnuts:
- Dry out walnuts that have been soaking in grain alcohol.
- On medium heat combine 1 stick butter and 1 cup brown sugar in pan and heat until melted and bubbly, add walnuts and thoroughly coat.
- Bake in oven at 300 degrees for 15-20 minutes on nonstick coated pan, make sure walnuts are well spaced, turn halfway through baking.
- Remove and let cool.